Millennials Shaping the Future of Work
Aligned with the strategic vision and national agenda of the UAE, the 2017 International FAHR Conference this year is dedicated to the progression of Millennials and their role in the future of work in the region.
Under the theme of "Millennials Shaping the Future of Work", the 2017 conference agenda features practical case studies and important sessions led by global and regional HR experts sharing their insights, best practices and innovations in the development and incorporation of young talent in the work place.
The agenda will also address UAE's 2017 theme 'Year of Giving' which was declared by President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan. It's upon HR departments in organisations across the region to recruit graduates, develop them into young professionals and support their successful integration as millennials in the future workplace.
Ministerial Dignitary Keynote
In 2017, The International FAHR Conference is proud to welcome Her Excellency Shamma bint Suhail Faris Al Mazrouei, the UAE Minister of State for Youth Affairs to deliver the Ministerial Keynote Address on 10 April 2017.
Aligned with the event theme and national agenda, H.E. the Minister will address youth issues and share the plans for improving millennial talent and capabilities.
Join Over 500 HR and Business Leaders To:
- Be inspired by world renowned keynotes sharing best practices on developing and nurturing millennial talent
- Apply the latest best practice from the region's top employers on human capital development and performance
- Benchmark your human capital strategies with global HR movers and shakers
- Learn how to bring out the best in your millennial talent to create an innovative and productive culture in your workplace
- Learn at five practical full-day workshops led by CIPD and SHRM
Who Should Attend
(Chiefs / Heads / VPs / Directors / Senior Managers / Managers / Executives of)
Learning & Development